Rakhi Sawant explained the reason for her separation from her husband

Rakhi Sawant explained the reason for her separation from her husband

I loved Ratish very much but he left me, Rakhi Sawant.







Controversial Indian actress Rakhi Sawant has given reasons for her separation from her husband Ratish. Rakhi Sawant while talking to Times of India said that she loved Ratish very much but she left me. The actress could not control her emotions during the interview. Rakhi said that he was in dire straits legally so he could no longer live with her, Ratish had not divorced his wife and Ratish's first The wife also has a child.

Rakhi said that Ratish had told her that he had also suffered Indian losses in his business. My heart sank when I found out that he had a wife and a child.

He also said that now I understand the fact that everything is over, and Ratish has left me.


The actress said that I still love Ratish very much, that is why I will still forgive her for everything.Rakhi sawant saying, "I want to tell all my loved ones that Ratish and I have decided to separate now."

Rakhi Sawant added that a lot has happened since the Bigg Boss show, I was unaware of some things that were beyond my control. She said that we tried to resolve our differences and reduce things. Tried but I think it is better for both of us to go ahead and enjoy our lives as friends separately.



In her message, Rakhi Sawant has given clear cases for her separation from Ratish, saying that multitudinous changes have taken place in our lives since Bigg Boss. 

 

"We tried our swish to resolve all the issues that were going on between us, but it did not be,"he said. 

 Rakhi Sawant says that after a lot of sweats, we suppose that we can end this relationship and be happy in our life. 

"I am truly sorry that all this happened before Valentine's Day, but the decision had to be made in the end,"he said. 

 Rakhi Sawant says I pray for a better life for Ratish but at this point in my life I need to take care of myself more. 


Read More About Updates

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post